Thank you for completing our easy online application.Your Almost Done! We have one more step to quickly process your information and get you in a new vehicle!
We just need a few more documents in order to complete your application. Please select the method that you would prefer to use to get the documents to us.
- Proof of Income: (either one)
- Paystubs - 30 days
- Bank Statements going back two months
- Proof of residency
- Utility Bill
- Piece of Mail post marked within the last month with your correct name and address
- Copy of your U.S. Driver’s License
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, pdf, png, Max. file size: 8 MB.
Drop files here or
You indicated you would like to fax your personal documents rather than attach them to the online form. We have issued a Ticket Number to identify your online file. You will be receiving the Ticket number in your email shortly.
Please fax your ticket number, along with your first and last name with the documents above, to The Key Verification's Department at 405.708.6726
You indicated you would like to email your personal documents rather than attach them to the online form. We have issued a Ticket Number to identify your online file. You will be receiving the Ticket number in your email shortly.
Please email your ticket number, along with your first and last name with the documents above, to The Key Verification's Department at email@example.com
If you have any questions, or are having trouble faxing documents, please give us a call at 405.526.7009.
Although most verification take a few hours, some verification's may take longer due to day of the week or time of day. Please allow at least one business day to call you with your verification and schedule an appointment to receive your vehicle.
Thank you for being a valued customer at The KEY!
Download your copy of our privacy policies by clicking this link
The approval of your auto loan is contingent upon verification of your information. Every number has to be a valid working number. We will call each contact and verify.
BY SIGNING BELOW YOU:
- Certify for the purpose of securing credit that the information in this application is complete and correct;
- Authorize us to obtain consumer credit reports on you periodically and to gather employment history as we consider
necessary and appropriate, and agree that anyone receiving a copy of this credit application is authorized to provide us with such information;
- Authorize us to release information about our credit experience with you;
- Authorize our affiliates to obtain consumer credit reports on you
- Understand that we will retain this application whether or not it is approved, and that it is your responsibility to notify the creditor of any change of name, address, or employment;
- Agree that if an account is created for you, all of the following will also apply: (a) we may monitor and record telephone calls regarding your account to assure the quality of our service or for other reasons; (b) you expressly consent to us using prerecorded/artificial voice messages, text messages and/or automatic dialing equipment while servicing or collecting your account, as the law allows; (c) you agree that we may take these actions using the telephone number that you provide us in this credit application, you provide to us in the future, or we get from another source, even if the number is for a mobile telephone and/or using the number results in charges to you;
The words “you”, “your”, and “yours” mean each person submitting this application. The words “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” as used in this credit application refer to the dealer and to the Financial Institutions to whom the dealer submits your credit application.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens and account. As a result when you open an account, we will ask for your information to help us identify you including your name, address, date of birth. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other documents that identify you.
By signing below, you authorize The Key Finance/Auto Finance USA and any of its subsidiaries to verify the information you provided on this application and reference page. This may include but is not limited to obtaining a copy of your credit report, calling employers, references, and any other source of information you have provided on these forms. All information provided may be used later for account servicing and collection purposes.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING AN ACCOUNT
Terms and Conditions
- By clicking the “Submit” button:
- I authorize The Key, and any other third party, to investigate my credit, including obtaining credit or similar reports from one or more consumer credit reporting agencies. Upon request, I will be informed of whether or not The Key, and any other third party, obtained a consumer report and, if so, the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished that report.
- I expressly authorize that The Key may call me, using an automatic telephone dialing system or otherwise, leave me a voice, prerecorded, or artificial voice message, or send me a text, email, or other electronic message for: 1) any purpose related to the inquiry or application that I have started on my visit to this website, or 2) for surveys or research (each a “Communication”).
- I agree that The Key may send a Communication to any telephone numbers, including cellular telephone numbers, or email addresses I provide during my visit to this website. I also agree that The Key may include my personal information in a Communication.
- My authorization to contact me overrides any “Do Not Call” restrictions I may have registered with any federal or state “Do Not Call” list. My authorization for the override is only for the purpose of filling out this application.
- I understand that The Key will not charge me for a Communication, but I understand that my service provider may charge me for usage. Further, I understand and agree that The Key may always communicate with me in any manner permissible by law that does not require my prior consent.
- I agree that The Key may monitor and record telephone calls regarding my inquiry or application to assure the quality of its service or for other reasons.
- I certify that I am a U.S. resident, I am at least 18 years of age, and I have a consistent source of income.
- I understand that I will need to provide my name, address, date of birth, driver’s license, and other information that will allow The Key to identify me. Pursuant to Federal Law, each institution providing financing must obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person seeking financing, in order to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
- Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.