February 27, 2017
See What’s Covered
We take 100 percent responsibility for the cost of repairing any of the following parts either within the first 30 days or 1,000 miles of ownership, whichever comes first.
- The engine and all lubricated parts;
- Front and rear suspensions;
- The entire braking system;
- The transmission and the steering system;
- Front and rear wheel drive parts;
- cooling system of the engine;
- The entire ignition system: the starter, alternator, generator, and the emissions system, as well as the catalytic converter;
- Gaskets and seals;
- Airbags and seatbelt and heater
And finally, all computers and electrical components that affect the functionality of any covered part.
In the event of a mechanical breakdown within the first 30 days, call 405-526-7033 or send us an email at email@example.com, and we will attend to you as soon as we can.
*Any damage due to a vehicle collision, or negligent use of the vehicle will not be covered for repairs due